They say you only get one chance to make a great first impression. At Wysdom we’re here to change that. We exist to help our clients make a great first impression with their customers – over and over again!
Conversation is the new user interface (UI). It will power everything from self driving cars to gadgets around your home. For a conversational UI to satisfy customers it requires continuous improvement. Wysdom creates and manages the smartest virtual agents on behalf of our clients.
Wysdom is a fast growing, venture-backed start-up and led by a team of serial entrepreneurs with a history of building great teams and products. We make sure Wysdom is a place that employees can learn, grow, have fun, and achieve excellence.
Fit is everything for us. We believe in hiring for attitude, skills, and potential. We offer lots of autonomy and flexibility to be excellent at delivering value and hitting goals. If you’re an entrepreneurial, results oriented person, who doesn’t shy away from a challenge, you’re going to enjoy working here. Are you who we are looking for?
You are the right fit if you are a highly energetic and successful Sales Development Representative. The successful candidate must be able to show a proven track record of increasing sales revenue and meeting or exceeding personal quotas as an SDR. As Sales Development Representative you will be responsible for developing and delivering a healthy lead generation program, driving qualified leads into the sales pipeline for one of the Company’s newest offerings.
Wysdom is committed to slowing climate change by removing our team's personal commute so has become a fully remote company and this position can be located anywhere in Canada.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will:
- Identify strong potential prospects from provided ICP (Ideal Customer Profile) lists, using initiative and creativity to generate outbound lead opportunities.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline, nurture, and convert leads into sales qualified opportunities.
- Assess and analyze a prospect's current process and requirements, using the BANT methodology.
- Provide engaging and articulate information about Wysdom's value proposition to potential prospects.
- Maintain well organized up to date and accurate sales information and activity reports in HubSpot CRM, as defined by Wysdom.
- Identify best practices to refine the Company’s lead generation playbook.
- Learn to manage complex enterprise sales throughout the early part of the sales cycle.
- Confidently participate in the preparation of first-pitch presentations and product demonstrations via web meetings.
- Meet personal and assigned targets and work towards Wysdom’s sales goals and profitability.
- Demonstrate an ability to interact professionally with potential customers via phone, email, LinkedIn and web meetings to discover their business needs and develop a positive business relationship.
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing team and develop cooperative working relationships with all company colleagues.
- Provide accurate and timely information as required to project managers, the delivery team and senior management.
- Proficient in the use of social media tools.
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- A Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Business, Computer Science, or Engineering
- Mandatory minimum of 1 year as an SDR or experience with B2B SaaS Solutions.
- Be performance-driven with a consistent track record of achieving and exceeding personal and team goals.
- Have a go-getter attitude.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
What’s it like to work at Wysdom?
Ask our employees why they’re proud to be here and they’ll tell you that we’ve worked hard together to build a successful, values-based business. We work hard at employee appreciation and open communication through regular staff events and meetings.
We offer a highly competitive compensation package including full company-paid benefits from your first day, and a stock option program to ensure you share in our future growth.
Wysdom is committed to cultivating, promoting, and growing a diverse and inclusive workforce where we operate as One Team with One Focus. We are passionate about building a culture of collaboration among team members with varied pasts and perspectives who then empower us to reach our full potential, fueling innovation and creativity. We strive to champion diversity, equity, and inclusion for all in everything we do.
Now that’s Wysdom!
Head here to read more about what it is like to work at Wysdom.