Conversational AI Program Manager
- Full Time
They say you only get one chance to make a great first impression. At Wysdom we’re here to change that. We exist to help our clients make a great first impression with their customers – over and over again!
Conversation is the new user interface (UI). It will power everything from self driving cars to gadgets around your home. For a conversational UI to satisfy customers it requires continuous improvement. Wysdom creates and manages the smartest virtual agents on behalf of our clients. The Wysdom platform is built on a state-of-the-art NLP infrastructure, complemented with the tools, data and people to ensure successful operation of the suite of Wysdom products.
Wysdom is a fast growing, venture-backed start-up and led by a team of serial entrepreneurs with a history of building great teams and products. We make sure Wysdom is a place that employees can learn, grow, have fun, and achieve excellence.
Fit is everything for us. We believe in hiring for attitude, skills, and potential. We offer lots of autonomy and flexibility to be excellent at delivering value and hitting goals. If you’re an entrepreneurial, results oriented person, who doesn’t shy away from a challenge, you’re going to enjoy working here. Are you who we are looking for?
You are the right fit if you are a highly energetic and successful Program Manager. Wysdom is committed to slowing climate change by removing our team's personal commute so has become a fully remote company and this position can be located anywhere in Canada.
What is a Wysdom Program Manager?
Behind every amazing AI-based solution is a team of smart people with a passion for helping clients deliver an amazing customer experience. Your core role will be to build AI solutions that showcase the performance of the Wysdom solution.
As a Program Manager, your responsibility will be to lead all Conversational AI program activities, which range from strategy, transformation, advisory, and delivery. This involves working with team members to ensure deliverables are completed on-time, with high-quality, and exceeds client expectations and goals, and ranges to identifying growth opportunities, relationship management, and KPI performance.
But what will I actually be doing?
The day-to-day role will entail leading and managing all Conversation AI program activities and acting as the primary point of contact to the client. You will work with team members to ensure that the health and growth of account is steady and work with the team to ensure operational KPIs are being met, and report on these as well. You will foster relationships with clients and work with them to identify and define requirements, scope, objectives, and project plans.
In this role, you will oversee programs that implement and optimize Conversational AI chatbots for Enterprise clients leveraging the latest AI and Machine Learning technologies.
Additional roles-specific tasks include:
- Prepare project plans
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Help prepare scope, budgets and resourcing schedules
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Oversee project procurement management
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
Beyond these day-to-day responsibilities, your sense of curiosity and analytical mindset will challenge you to dig deeper into the ways in which we can continually improve our solution, our success rate, and the customer experience.
- Solid experience working as a Project Manager and a proven track record of successfully delivering multiple multi-tenant SaaS projects, concurrently
- In-depth knowledge of project management processes, methodologies, and documentation.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills and are at ease conversing in both technical and business discussions and can comfortably switch between the two
- Strong problem solver, able to prioritize and get the job done
- Excellent client-facing communication skills. You are an exceptional communicator and can speak to all levels of the organization
- Experience with complex enterprise deployments, involving multiple vendors
- Okay with limited travel to customer sites
- Keen about working on a next big thing in a start-up environment
- PMP or CSM certifications are a definite asset
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) is an asset
- Storytelling and a passion for delivering amazing results with a high attention to detail
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
What’s it like to work at Wysdom?
Ask our employees why they’re proud to be here and they’ll tell you that we’ve worked hard together to build a successful, values-based business. We work hard at employee appreciation and open communication through regular staff events and meetings.
We offer a highly competitive compensation package including full company-paid benefits from your first day, and a stock option program to ensure you share in our future growth.
Wysdom is committed to cultivating, promoting, and growing a diverse and inclusive workforce where we operate as One Team with One Focus. We are passionate about building a culture of collaboration among team members with varied pasts and perspectives who then empower us to reach our full potential, fueling innovation and creativity. We strive to champion diversity, equity, and inclusion for all in everything we do.
Now that’s Wysdom!