Senior NLP/ ML Developer
- Full Time
They say you only get one chance to make a great first impression. At Wysdom we’re here to change that. We exist to help our clients make a great first impression with their customers – over and over again!
Conversation is the new user interface (UI). It will power everything from self-driving cars to gadgets around your home. For a conversational UI to satisfy customers it requires continuous improvement. Wysdom creates and manages the smartest virtual agents on behalf of our clients.
Wysdom is a fast growing, venture-backed start-up led by a team of serial entrepreneurs with a history of building great teams and products. We make sure Wysdom is a place that employees can learn, grow, have fun, and achieve excellence.
Fit is everything for us. We believe in hiring for attitude, skills, and potential. We offer lots of autonomy and flexibility to be excellent at delivering value and hitting goals. If you’re an entrepreneurial, results oriented person, who doesn’t shy away from a challenge, you’re going to enjoy working here. Are you who we are looking for?
We are looking for a rockstar Senior NLP Developer to join Wysdom. Wysdom is committed to slowing climate change by removing our team's personal commute so has become a fully remote company and this position can be located anywhere in Canada.
About the Role:
Behind every amazing AI-based solution is a team of really smart people, with a passion for helping clients deliver an amazing customer experience.
As a Senior NLP/ ML Developer, you will be a part of the Wysdom Development team. You will solve NLP problems like classification, information extraction, clustering, topic modeling, text generation, etc. You will be able to apply cutting edge machine learning models and technologies to Wysdom products.
Our clients are some of the top brands in the world. You will get a chance to be a part of how these companies are transforming their business to create a world-class digital experience for their customers.
As a Senior NLP/ ML Developer, you will:
- Provide statistical analysis of conversation data
- Transform and integrate conversation data into our Data and ETL pipeline
- Enhance our ML models
- Keep abreast of state-of-the-art technology in the NLP/ML space, perform proof of concepts, and plan to incorporate these into our NLP/ML pipeline
- Work closely with product managers, business stakeholders and developers to design and deliver high quality, scalable NLP/ML solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree (MSc+ is preferred) in Computer Science/Engineering or related field required
- Strong experience working with Python, Flask(Django), Numpy and Pandas
- An expert in NLP tasks such as Text classification, NER, Clustering, and Topic-modeling
- A good understanding of Machine Learning fundamentals
- Experience with TextCNN, LSTM, seq2seq, and BERT models
- A good understanding of transformers (tokenizers, pre-trained models, fine-tuning)
- Experience with TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, Scikit-learn
- Experience with NLP libraries like NLTK, spaCy, etc.
- Familiar with Linux systems
Nice to have
- Experience with Azure, GCP, or AWS
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with ETL and Data Engineering projects
- Experience with PySpark and MapReduce
- Experience with DataBricks, Snowflake, or Azure Data Factory
- Experience with Kubeflow, or Airflow
Wysdom.AI is a venture-funded start-up and is led by an experienced team of serial entrepreneurs with a history of building great teams and products. We offer a terrific work environment in all our offices, full company-paid benefits from your first day, and a stock option program, to ensure you participate in the growth we see ahead. Head here to read more about what it’s like to work at Wysdom.