They say you only get one chance to make a great first impression. At Wysdom we’re here to change that. We exist to help our clients make a great first impression with their customers – over and over again!
Conversation is the new user interface (UI). It will power everything from self driving cars to gadgets around your home. For a conversational UI to satisfy customers it requires continuous improvement. Wysdom creates and manages the smartest virtual agents on behalf of our clients. The Wysdom platform is built on a state-of-the-art NLP infrastructure, complemented with the tools, data and people to ensure successful operation of the suite of Wysdom products.
Wysdom is a fast growing, venture-backed start-up and led by a team of serial entrepreneurs with a history of building great teams and products. We make sure Wysdom is a place that employees can learn, grow, have fun, and achieve excellence.
Fit is everything for us. We believe in hiring for attitude, skills, and potential. We offer lots of autonomy and flexibility to be excellent at delivering value and hitting goals. If you’re an entrepreneurial, results oriented person, who doesn’t shy away from a challenge, you’re going to enjoy working here. Are you who we are looking for?
We are looking for a rockstar Implementation Engineer to join Wysdom. Wysdom is committed to slowing climate change by removing our team's personal commute so has become a fully remote company and this position can be located anywhere in Canada.
Do you have experience in, and a passion for, problem solving?
Do you thrive on applying cutting-edge technology to meaningful problems?
As an Implementation Engineer you will be responsible for the solution integration of an enterprise grade conversational AI experience from a technical perspective. You will work closely with the principal solutions architect and be the technical face of the implementation team and lead the customer through the entire implementation cycle of VA (Virtual Agents) on third party VA platforms. You will work with one of the most diverse teams of Conversation AI specialists, UX designers, data scientists, and innovators to deliver the best AI enabled customer experience.
But what will I actually be doing?
Are you an experienced engineer with a passion for problem solving? Do you thrive on applying cutting-edge technology to meaningful problems? As an Implementation Engineer you will be responsible for the solution integration of an enterprise grade conversational AI experience from a technical perspective. You will work closely with the Principal Solutions Architect and be the technical face of the implementation team and lead the customer through the entire implementation cycle of VA (Virtual Agents) on third party VA platforms. You will work with one of the most diverse teams of Conversation AI specialists, UX designers, data scientists, and innovators to deliver the best AI enabled customer experience.
In this role, you will:
- Engage with clients to develop a keen understanding of their goals, strategies and technical needs
- Work closely with clients to understand their system architecture and scope out technical requirements to build conversational AI experience
- Build prototypes of the proposed technical solutions & API integrations with backend systems
- Provide technical support to our internal optimization team to implement complicated transactional use cases for VA
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to deliver technical solutions
- Drive best practices, architectural assessments, and work breakdown with client services team
- Lead technical sessions with client, becoming a trusted advisor to decision makers and stakeholders while demonstrating mastery of the technical domain
- University degree in a technical or mathematical discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering) or equivalent experience
- 3+ year of Experience in client facing roles such as SaaS services or consulting roles, leading a client facing delivery to exceed client expectation and deliver on-time
- Strong technical experience in professional services and a proven track record of successfully delivering projects
- Good knowledge of modern Web frameworks, RESTful services and Microservices architecture
- Experience in documenting detailed call flows
- Experience working on enterprise deployments involving multiple vendors
- Excellent client-facing communication skills
- Knowledge of Azure and google cloud services
- Experience in end-to-end deployment of chatbot built on Microsoft Bot Framework will be a great asset
What’s it like to work at Wysdom?
Ask our employees why they’re proud to be here and they’ll tell you that we’ve worked hard together to build a successful, values-based business. We work hard at employee appreciation and open communication through regular staff events and meetings.
We offer a highly competitive compensation package including full company-paid benefits from your first day, and a stock option program to ensure you share in our future growth.
Wysdom is committed to cultivating, promoting, and growing a diverse and inclusive workforce where we operate as One Team with One Focus. We are passionate about building a culture of collaboration among team members with varied pasts and perspectives who then empower us to reach our full potential, fueling innovation and creativity. We strive to champion diversity, equity, and inclusion for all in everything we do.
Now that’s Wysdom! Head here to read more about what it is like to work at Wysdom.