System Support Specialist
They say you only get one chance to make a great first impression. At Wysdom we’re here to change that. We exist to help our clients make a great first impression with their customers – over and over again!
Conversation is the new user interface (UI). It will power everything from self driving cars to gadgets around your home. For a conversational UI to satisfy customers it requires continuous improvement. Wysdom creates and manages the smartest virtual agents on behalf of our clients.
Wysdom is a fast growing, venture-backed start-up and led by a team of serial entrepreneurs with a history of building great teams and products. We make sure Wysdom is a place that employees can learn, grow, have fun, and achieve excellence.
Fit is everything for us. We believe in hiring for attitude, skills, and potential. We offer lots of autonomy and flexibility to be excellent at delivering value and hitting goals. If you’re an entrepreneurial, results oriented person, who doesn’t shy away from a challenge, you’re going to enjoy working here. Are you who we are looking for?
You are the right fit if you are enthusiastic and detail-oriented System Support Specialist. Wysdom is committed to slowing climate change by removing our team's personal commute so has become a fully remote company and this position can be located anywhere in Canada.
As an System Support Specialist, you will:
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- More than two years experience in IT, systems security, systems management or as a Operating support specialist
- A love of policies and procedures
- Strong knowledge of:
- Windows / MacOS administration
- UNIX systems management (any flavour)
- Cloud Administration ( Azure and GCP )
- User authentication (SSO and SAML)
- Identity and Access Management
- Device Management
- General and Cloud Networking (OSI model, DNS, cloud hosting providers)
- DNS / Internet routing
- Systems management and security
- Analytical and methodical mindset
- Proficient with BASH and at least one other scripting language, such as Ruby or Python
What’s it like to work at Wysdom?
Ask our employees why they’re proud to be here and they’ll tell you that we’ve worked hard together to build a successful, values-based business. We work hard at employee appreciation and open communication through regular staff events and meetings.
We offer a highly competitive compensation package including full company-paid benefits from your first day, and a stock option program to ensure you share in our future growth.